Aids test

Hello my name is justin im very worried that I Have HIV or even AIDS Iv gotten tested several times over the last few years but the find nothing All though it seems so obvious that this is what it has to be Im very worried im getting worse and worse every day im getting this frequent chest pain and they ran an ekg but it was fine the did a stress test and it was fine im so worried the pain started in the scrotom and then procided to the heart and other parts of my body im starting to feel very dizzy all the time im loosing the ability to do anything im very scared doctor what should i do if they dont find it soon and treat me i might die very soon as bad as i have been feeling I dnt know how much longer I can go on Iv lost alot of weight for no reason at all I see these specs in my perifreal all the time i cant think straight what do i do

Hi Justin,

You've had negative HIV-antibody tests over the past few years and yet you are very worried you're dying of AIDS??? Justin, that just doesn't make any sense whatsoever! Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. A negative HIV-antibody test taken outside the window period trumps symptoms each and every time. The symptoms you describe are not worrisome for (or even consistent with) HIV. Rather, they are quite consistent with anxiety. If you've had a thorough evaluation and your physician cannot find a physiological cause of your various symptoms -- discomfort, dizziness, lack of concentration, weight loss -- I would suggest you be evaluated for psychosomatic illness related to your irrational fears of being HIV infected. You should see a psychiatrist to help you confront your totally unwarranted HIV fears. Check out the chapter in the archives of this forum entitled "I'm Positive I'm Positive." It's filled with posts from anxious folks just like you who are 110% convinced they are HIV infected. Care to guess how many of them actually turned out to be HIV infected? Zero! Yep, that's right: zero, zip, nada, none!

Justin, you need to stop perseverating on a disease you could not possibly have, OK?

sex with prostitutes 3-4 times, WILL DONATE!
24 week Final Test with Doctor