Thanks (aka In the bathtub with a guy)

Thank you Dr., you made my day!

Based on your answer, I will ensure there are at least 3 in the tub, so that we are safe :-)

Live long and prosper,

Glad to help bathtub-guy. That's what friends and cyber-sexperts are for, right?

Happy New Year!

In the bathtub with a guy Jan 4, 2011

He masturbated, came (very little as it was his 3rd time that day) and then washed his hands with soap and masturbated me with lather. I have athlete's foot, and so stayed away from the stream of water. Am I at risk?

The reason I am asking is because 2 weeks later I have flu-like symptoms, yet no fever, rush or swollen glands. I also do not have ulcers in my mouth but I am coughing heavily and have headaches.

Love your sense of humor by the way!!!

Rub-a-dub-dub! Isn't it suppose to be "3 men in a tub"? Oh well, even if it were only the two of you, your HIV-acquisition risk from masturbating is nonexistent (even with athlete's foot!).

Relax Max! Whatever is causing your flu-like symptoms, one thing is certain: it's not HIV!

Be well. Happy New Year.

Am i really hiv negative
Scared to death says "Thank you"!