Another Handshake Question... I'm really Sorry

Hello Dr. Bob I'm so sorry for asking advice on another handshake question but I'm having severe anxiety issues because of this. I promise to make a donation, i just need your advice if you have time. I don't know if i should spend $259 dollars to get and early detection test done because of this. Long story short, I'm a social worker that works with homeless people. I had a week old scab on my hand, and i didn't think anything of it at the time when i shook one of the homeless persons hand, afterwords i saw that he had a slight scratch on his thumb. Not sure if their was blood present or not. So a couple minutes after the hand shake, somehow my scab got peeled open, im guessing when i put my hands in my pocket. So my question doc is, am i at risk at all from the handshake or from my scab peeling open, which i like to add was bleeding a slightly. But was more of a watery discharge. Presuming the homeless man had HIV? Again i truly apologize for the lack of HIV knowledge i have. I been reading dozens of handshake forums, although they help, i need your advice on my situation to ease my mind. Thank you again Doctor Bob. I truly appreciate what you do!

Another handshake question and another "no risk" answer! It's a very consistent theme here! If HIV were transmitted that easily, it would have wiped out the planet years ago!

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stop worrying.

follow up after test. woohoo?
Am i really hiv negative