|Am I At Risk
Jan 4, 2011
Hi, I recently received a massage from a man who I found out was HIV positive. He rubbed my body, sucked my feet, toes, and nipples, and kissed along my chest and legs. We then masturbated side by side. He stopped and touched my feet again before resuming masturbation and then ejaculating away from me. Do I have any reason to be concerned? I would just like to be able to put my mind at ease. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Do you have reason to be concerned? Nope! Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent.
Happy New Year.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- Topical Cream For Shingles And Nerve Pain
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- How Should I Tell My New Girlfriend About Hpv?
- Is Tea Tree Oil To Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.