30 days ? How definitive ?
Jan 4, 2011
After 30 days...I tried the AWARE Oral HIV1/2 test mouth swab and tested negative. A day adter I went to AIDS clinic and they did this Oraquick (finger prick) test and also negative. Then, they took2 vials of blood for further HIV test (Confirmation ?) and for syphillis.
How definitive are those test ? I also plan to do 3 months test afterwards....can I woooo-hoooo now ? or just partial wooo hooo ?
Response from Dr. Frascino
A negative 30-day HIV test is encouraging, but not definitive. So no WOO-HOO yet. You'll need to wait until the three-month mark for that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Are Canker Sores A Sign Of Ars?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.