HIV risk? unprotected vaginal sex twice...

I had unprotected vaginal sex with an entertainer that works at a bar on 22 Nov. 2010 and 18 Dec. 2010. She says she tested negative 6 months ago for HIV, and that she made some blood tests at a hospital 3 months ago because she was very sick. Yesterday I started noticing a little pain in the side of my throat or lymph nodes, I freaked out and couldnt sleep, in the morning I had a little fever. My question am I in great risk that I've contracted the virus? I tested today the results will be tomorrow, but I know even if they turn negative I will still need to retest in 2 months from now, I am so worried...

An "entertainer that works at a bar"? Hmm. Is that what they are called these days? Okey dokey!

You are not at "great risk" for having acquired the virus, however, unprotected insertive vaginal sex does place you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. The odds are very much in your favor that you did not contract the virus, but testing is still certainly warranted at the three-month mark. Please note, HIV-antibody tests taken before the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive.

Good luck. Be well.

HIV Charities That fund the search for a cure
active person.