risk during erotic massage

Hi Dr Robert,

I'm a worried...

Recently I have visited an erotic massage salon. Before beginning the massage we took a shower together. The masseuse was naked and washed me, because it was my first time I didn't wash her. She used a different towel for me and herself. After the shower I laid down on the bed where she first start with a massage of my back with oil. She also touched my anus with oil. Afterwards she gave me a massage of the front were she gave me a handjob until the end. Because I didn't want to risk any contact between her vagina and myself, I have asked her to keep her slip on during the massage. At no time there was any sex (nor oral).

However, in her neck she had some red spots because she burned herself on christmas-evening where she has been taken the medication for. The wonde (spots) was dry, there was no blood and I didn't saw her touching her neck or rubbing her neck on my penis.

I must admit that I'm feeling guilty of having this done. I'm also afraid that I could have been at risk for HIV if she would have touched the wonde with her hand and afterwards touched my penis?

The fact that she touched my anus, is there any chance of transmitting HIV if the masseuse would have HIV?

Do I need to test myself after having this massage?

I'm sorry for these questions but you would help me a lot with that...it keeps on turning in my head.

Many thanks

F.

PS: I have read that we can donate to your organisation. Can this also be done if you're living in Europe? I would love to donate.

Hi F,

Your fears are unwarranted. Your HIV-acquisition risk from your rub-and-tug happy-ending massage is nonexistent. HIV testing is not warranted.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. From Europe you can use PayPal, credit cards, direct wire transfer, checks or cash for donations. Thanks for your interest in helping others in desperate need.

Be well. Stay well. Happy New Year.

Worried Woman Wants a WooHoo
immune based therapies (IMMUNE BASED THERAPIES, 2011)