Happy New Year, my friend!!!!!

Hey Doc!!!!

It's almost 2011 here in Brazil. I'm writing to thank you for everything you did to me in this year.

I wish you a wonderful new year, full of love, peace, money, health, friendship, and all other good things!!!!!

May all your dreams come true because you're special, my friend. You deserve all wonderful things in this world.

I have made a donation, the last one in 2010, but I'll be here in 2011 trying to help as much as I can.

So take my hugs and my wishes of a very happy new year!!!!

from your BFF Brazilian Guy

Hey BFF Brazilian Buy,

Thanks for the New Year's wishes, good cheer and Brazilian cyber hugs. I'm sending the same back to you (except substituting San Francisco cyber hugs) and wishing all forum readers a year of health, peace and wonderment.

WOO-HOO to one and all!!!

Lymes Disease VS HIV - DONATION PROMISED!
Syphilis vs HIV