can hemogram and urinalysis indicate ARV therapy
Dec 31, 2010
I have been requested to take a hemogram and urinalysis as part of a recruitment process. I have been on HAART for 2.5 years now and my CD4 has gone from 67 to 420 over the period.I have adhered strictly to medication, do regular exercise, and have no health problems whatsoever and Have never missed a day at work due to illness My only worry is that the tests will give my status away and Jeopardize my prospects. Please help
Response from Dr. Frascino
A hemogram and urinalysis will not detect ARV therapy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If Tested For Hiv Will It Show Up Postive For Chlamydia?
- Can Hiv Virus Pass Through The Pores Of Condoms?
- How Can I Get Tested To See If I Am Immune To Hiv?
- Does A Girl Get Hiv Or Aids When She Gets Raped?
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- Where Are Genital Herpes Sores Located On Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.