is that conclussive or do i need psychiatrist?

exposed to riskfull event, after the condom broke with positive woman..........although there was blood in the vagina(menstruation)...............whatever happened i tested 8.5 and 11 weeks ag/ab test negative and at 3 months rapid antibody test negative, at 5 months again rapid test negative,24 and 28.4weeks(199days)..but amasingly lossing weight despite this negative rusults............peripheral weightloss is my prominant problem is that conclussive?.........do i need further testing?...........tell me you advise

N.B: please answer to me this time its the 5th time you didn't answer my quest............your silence is also killing me and increasing my anxiety.........i hope you will

thanks

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to "28.4" weeks are definitive and conclusive. You've dodged the HIV bullet! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV testing is warranted. Whatever is causing your weight loss, one thing is certain: it's not HIV.

Stop worrying. Start WOO-HOO-ing.

Confused about the swiss study
can hemogram and urinalysis indicate ARV therapy