Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Vs Masturbation
Dec 31, 2010
Hi - I have a pain in my Left hand middle finger. I have severe pain at times. I think it got developed because of masturbation. Nowadays I feel bit tired and weak. How can I move forward? How to be more healthy and avoid the pain in the finger.Please suggest.
Response from Dr. Frascino
I can't evaluate potential carpel tunnel syndrome over the Internet. Sorry. As for your left hand getting tired and weak from burping the nephew, why not use your right hand for a while? Or maybe you have a buddy or two that might be willing to "lend a helping hand."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Acute Hiv Infection Affect On Cbc
- How Many Cases Of Contracting Hiv Through Kissing Have Been Reported?
- Does Everyone Exposed To Hiv Get Infected?
- Food To Avoid When Treating Adult Thrush
- How Polygamy Can Cause Hiv Aids Stds?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.