Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Vs Masturbation

Hi - I have a pain in my Left hand middle finger. I have severe pain at times. I think it got developed because of masturbation. Nowadays I feel bit tired and weak. How can I move forward? How to be more healthy and avoid the pain in the finger.Please suggest.

I can't evaluate potential carpel tunnel syndrome over the Internet. Sorry. As for your left hand getting tired and weak from burping the nephew, why not use your right hand for a while? Or maybe you have a buddy or two that might be willing to "lend a helping hand."

Re: What happens in Vegas...PEP HELP
I'm desperate and about to throw in the towel, Please Help