Chewed a bloody band aid
Dec 28, 2010
I chewed on a dirty band aid that was left in a taco by the fast food chain and I was wondering what are chances of catching HIV, hep B & C?
Response from Dr. Frascino
You found a bloody bandaid in your taco? Hmm. How many times have I told you not to eat at Ticky Tacky Taco? Are you sure it wasn't just a tough piece of chicken (or stray alley cat meat) with tomato salsa on it? Oh never mind. Even if it were a bloody bandaid, your risk of contracting HIV or hepatitis would be nonexistent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Red Spots?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.