Could anti-oxidants (tea) delay seroconversion?
Dec 28, 2010
I took an HIV Rapid test at 5.5 months (negative) and another one today (9.5 months after potential exposure). When I get the result back on Monday, Jan. 3 I will be sure to update you. Thanks
Response from Dr. Frascino
Antioxidants (tea) do not delay HIV seroconversion. I'm confident you'll be WOO-HOO-ing on January 3. What a great way to start the New Year, eh?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
- Can HIV Symptoms Appear During Window Period?
- Can I Get Hiv From My Cat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.