Could anti-oxidants (tea) delay seroconversion?
Dec 28, 2010
I took an HIV Rapid test at 5.5 months (negative) and another one today (9.5 months after potential exposure). When I get the result back on Monday, Jan. 3 I will be sure to update you. Thanks
Response from Dr. Frascino
Antioxidants (tea) do not delay HIV seroconversion. I'm confident you'll be WOO-HOO-ing on January 3. What a great way to start the New Year, eh?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Pap Test Show Signs Of An Std?
- Can You Get Cancer From A Std?
- How Often Do You Get Hepatitis B Vaccination?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.