LAST TRY ASKING.Please doc answer. ORAL RISK ?

Hi doctor Bob. I really apreciate your work and your contribution to the world and to us your readers. Thank you so much. I really dont know if my questions are getting to you but Ill try the las time. This is my fifth try asking the same question I really hope you answer me this time, I check the site every day to see if you answered but not yet. Im really stressed and I havent find an answer excactly like this in the internet. I had a sexual encounter with this guy, I massaged his bare penis and then we both put on condoms and practiced oral sex with the condoms on all the time. We both did oral sex to each other, insertive and receptive with the condoms on for about 1 minute or 2. Before my mouth touched his penis, I touched the surface of the condom he was wearing with the same hand a while ago I had touched his bare penis, and then I did him oral sex for like one minute. We never ejaculated and i didnt see precum before putting the condom and didnt see precum at all. When i got home i realized i had a little healing sore in my mouth of three milimeter diameter and Ive been freaking out all this time. I want to know if when i touched the surface of the condom he had on his penis with the same hand a touched his bare penis, HIV could have stayed there and enter through the sore in my mouth. I want to know if this is possible. In the last days ive had strongs headaches and a one single day i had a little pain on the neck and the chest. Ive wrote you five times i think and Ill do my last try here, Ill keep reading your section to learn, but if you dont answer ill stop having the hope youll do it cause it increases my levels of stress. I know youre a bussy man and i dont blame you. You have a world to atend and you get thousands of questions every day. Thank you so much anyway. I also know that i should get tested but the wait is already killing me and if i get to the three month mark i will get tested for sure. Just hope the anxiety doesnt kill me in this time. Thank you so much doctor Bob and if you answer to me I promise to never again do this kind of wild things and learn a lot more about. Ah and beginning next year ill post a video on youtube of a classical piano composition Ill write dedicated to you (Im studying composition) and will donate when the bank activate the dollars on my credit card again the next year(In my country there are resctrictions in the use of foreign money). Thank you so much my doc. Jonathan.

Hello Jonathan,

Yes, your previous questions did get to me. I actually do read each and every question that arrives in my inbox. You are correct there are literally thousands of questions submitted continually from throughout the cyber universe. Realistically I can only personally respond to a small percentage of them. The reason I didn't respond to your earlier posts is that I answered a number of very similar questions in the past. Those responses are in the archives of this forum. However, I realize the specific questions might be a bit difficult to locate, as the archives have become incredibly extensive over the years I've been responding to questions in this forum! So to save you searching any further, I'll just reiterate what I wrote to those other guys who had similar concerns: your HIV-acquisition risk is completely nonexistent. If HIV were transmitted that easily, it would have wiped out the planet long ago! Based on what you've written, HIV testing is not warranted on medical grounds. However, if you remain worried, getting an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark may help psychologically to put your unwarranted fears permanently to rest.

I'll look forward to hearing your composition! I've tried my had at composing and have a set of "Etudes Macabres" in the minor keys that I have worked on intermittently over the years. At my present rate of composition, I should complete the set just as I turn 175 years old. For now, I'll stick to performing the works of others.

Be well Jonathan. Stop worrying, OK?

Happy Holidays.

HPV and Anal Warts (HPV, 2010)
Could anti-oxidants (tea) delay seroconversion?