Is test warranted for less risky encounter

Hi BOB, I know this is QTND, From nature i have anxiety problem so please help put down my tension. I had sex encounter with 3 sex workers all on different occasion. with 2 of them i had only unprotected oracle sex insertive and i did not had viginal or anal sex with them coz i have read condoms are not 100% safe. with 3 one i had sex using condom for 1 min and when i pulled out there was fishy smell from her vagina and same smell i can sense on the condom. So I immediately stopped and removed the condom and washed my penis. two weeks after the encounter i started getting rashes on my body. No other symptoms. So what is my risk level and should get tested for HIV. As you are doing a great job please let me know how to do the donation. May god bless all the HIV infected people around the world.

regards prashanth

Hello Prashanth,

"Oracle" sex? What's that? Sounds "enlightening"!

Yes, yours is indeed a QTND (question that never dies). And like all QTNDs, it has an ATNC (answer that never changes).

Your HIV-acquisition risk is very low. Protected vaginal sex is "protected," assuming the latex condom was used properly and didn't fail (break). Unprotected insertive oral sex carries only a very low risk for HIV acquisition. Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Your isolated rash is not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).

If you want the assurance of a definitive test result, get a single HIV-antibody test three months or longer after your last potential exposure.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well

HIV by eating a pubic hair?
Ugggh so stupid