HIV by eating a pubic hair?
Dec 27, 2010
I was out eating at a diner and took a bite of my crepe when I felt something odd in my mouth and took it out to only find a pubic hair. Can HIV be passed this way?
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'm really curious how you knew the hair in your crepe was actually a pubic hair! Oh never mind. It really doesn't matter, because even if it were a pubic hair, your HIV risk would be nonexistent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Know If I'm Hiv Positive After 2 Weeks Of Infected?
- Why Do I Have Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.