past exposure of hiv

I was exposed to aids by my former husband back in 2000 .I have tested negative since then and have not been exposed to him since. My question is do you think I have to obligation to tell somebody that I date now about the past exposure? Do you think there is any way it could be hiding in my cells and just not show up yet? Is there a more sensitive test I should take? I was tested agian in may last year my doctor sent it to the mayo clinic for me it was called hiv/1hiv 2 antibody evalution it was negative.I just want to do the right thing.Im still cant have a normal sex life for fear of this please help me

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 10 years are definitive, conclusive, WOO-HOO-able and move-on-already-able!

Do you have an obligation to tell your partners about your past exposure? No. You are definitively HIV negative.

Do I think HIV is hiding in your cells? No, absolutely not.

Is there a more sensitive test you should take? Nope!

If you remain fearful and cannot have a normal sex life as a result, you should seek psychotherapy (counseling) to help you accept the reality of your HIV-negative status.

Is hiv still possible
Irration fear of HIV transmission. A bandaid covered cut and a door knob at STD clinic.