please please please answer this

If a person with hiv puts semen in your cold drink like a cold glass of water or a milkshake and you drink it are you at any risk for hiv? I was the one who asked the question concerning the creepy basken robins employee...I didn't get a response yet and I thought maybe you didn't respond because you said before that it couldn't be transmitted through beverages...but you said not though hot beverages..so what about a beverage like a milk shake? believe me, I know it sounds crazy but there was something slimy in the drink and I though it was spit (and like I said I was in the drive through and it was late at night and he was the only one working so I couldn't see him make the drink) but then I started to think that this creeper is always trying to flirt and it took him forever to make the drink and I'm sure he owns that place and knows he wont get caught on any camera...I'm freaking out! should I get tested in 3 months?! I have went into the basken robins on occasion to get a shake and I saw that all they use is ice cream and milk..and when I go in to get my drink made it's fine but the last 2 times I was in the drive though and it was late cause I didn't get off work till late and there was something slimy in it...I just didn't even want to finish it and I thought at first I was imagining it and though ABSOLUTELY NOT WHY WOULD HE SPIT IN IT IF IM ALWAYS KIND AND POLITE? SO THAT'S WHY I THINK HE DID SOMETHING ELSE TO IT THAT WASN'T SPIT...PLEASE ANSWER BEFORE I LOOSE ANOTHER NIGHT OF SLEEP.

can I get hiv/aids form this!? (Submitted Dec 24, 2010)

I think this perv. at basken robins put semen in my milk shake!? I went through the drive though at basken robins a couple times that week to get a shake and it seemed fine...well I was working the late shift a few weeks later and new after work I wanted to go to basken robins for a shake since they were open late...well there is this weird creepy guy who always flirts and says stuff like "oh hey pretty girl I knew you would come for your fav. shake"...well I usually go during the day but this time it was night time and when I drove off I noticed something with the consistency of egg whites or snot in the shake.. I thought I was going crazy and maybe he made it wrong or I was just imagining this but it took him like 4 mins to make a drink that norm. takes like 30 secs and he seemed to be the only one working(I've seen it made in the store plenty of times with just basic ice cream and milk and it takes no time at all to make) I stopped drinking it and just thought at the time that maybe he was a freak who spit in it or something? I'm so paranoid I don't know what to do...is it possible to get hiv/aids from ingesting someones spit or semen fluids ? should I get tested...I heard it could take like 6 months to get results...I'm freaking out please answer right away

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. The friendly flirty Baskin Robbins milkshake maker did not add any of his special sauce to your shake! Although I do wonder if he may have put some crazy powder in it!

I was particularly amused by your logic that the milkshake dude would "absolutely not" spit in your shake, because you are always kind and polite. So instead you think he unzipped and milked his one-eyed willy into your vanilla shake??? WOWZA! With logic like that you could work for Mitch McConnell.

Relax, the slimy stuff was probably just a worm or decomposing cockroach that was in the bottom of your cup before flirty guy added the ice cream. Nothing to worry about, OK?

Happy Holidays.

Newly OUT- and concerned.
Fish massage - FYI URL and Thank you