Merry Christmas!

Hi Dr Bob

I just wanted to say hi and wish you all the best for 2011, you do an amazing job on this website, I am a HIV positive white female from the UK and we have nothing quite like the body here in Britian (tho we do have excellent NHS care), but thank godness for the internet! Once again, thanks soooooooooo much for what you do, Merry Christmas and all the very best, Annie x

Hello Annie,

Thanks for your thanks and the Christmas wishes from across the pond! I wish the U.S. had a NHS like the U.K.'s. We did pass health care reform this year (thanks to Obama and the democrats), which is a major step in the right direction; however, many of the provisions won't go into effect until 2014.

This site has many followers in the U.K. I met a number of them on a recent trip through the British Isles (England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, the Channel Islands, etc.). I'll be back in London in April.

Annie, I hope your holidays and the New Year are filled with health, happiness and wonderment.

Be well. Stay well. Noel.

If no one ejaculated, how large is the risk?
Pregnant with 3rd child and HIV false positive