It's holiday now,"physically well" Alex tested again,tried to make sure in these HOLY DAYS!have a look Dr.

Merry Christmas and hello again Dr Bob:

i am still a bit worried these days. I am worrying if my body could produce antibodies normally and if some viruses are inside me but somehow my body undiscovered and untreated them.Also i sometimes think about these scary cases --Are these cases mostly happened in special circumstances? --Do you agaree that normal healthy person should react normally? Like would produce antibody within window period?

I went to tested again days ago, also negative.okay,it's my 7 th tests out to 15 months....

and the things are:I could produce HBV antibody due to vaccine,i am being healthy "physically" all these years around,i am tested out to 15 months negative.

--DO you think i have a normal immune system and could produce antibody when virus came into and would not untreated the virus inside my body? --Are you sure i am fine now?

I don't have the desire to find a girlfriend now,and could not think about marry someone.I am afraid i may hurt others because i am not sure i am clean.

It's holiday now,i hope i could get help from you,i want to be myseld again.

it's my prvious question (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Infected/Q212094.html)

Best regards in these best days worried Alex

Hello Alex,

Back again so soon? Alex, I haven't changed my assessment or advice. See below. Your fears of not producing antibodies is irrational and completely unwarranted.

Stop testing and go get the psychological counseling you need to confront your irrational fears. It's the best way for you to "be yourself again."

Happy Holidays.

I really want to shake it:(,can i? pls help me,promise to donate. Nov 26, 2010

hello Doctor :

It's one year plus two months after the exposure now.I thought i should relax and put all this behind but i still could not.

My exposure last year was that i cunnilingused on a girl in the massage club,it was very breif maybe just 20 seconds and and i was sure she was dry there before i went down i also didnot put my tongue inside,only licked the lips and clitoris ,i was not sure whether i may lick some fluids.Since my gum sometimes get bleed,like after a tooth brushing.So i went to test for HIV.

Last week i got my sixth time antibody tests for HIV,negative.But only one day passed,i became worried again.I can't stop thinking that i may not produce enough antibody for test after 1 more year, or just not produce antibody at all , or the virus may lurk in my body now and would be positive after 6(or X) years kind of things.You may ask why?because i've read some articles which refered to some this kind of cases.

I was and i am a healthy person.I had full body routine check every year(includes blood routine ,HBV test) and all things were fine.From childhood till now i had no serious illness,no surgery history,seldom get cold or fever.I like climbing and running,like outdoor sports,so i think i could consider myself a healthy person.

For myself i don't know the reason how could this people do not or delayed produce antibody,maybe they lied or they had some healthy problem or may had some kind of coinfection(like acute HCV plus HIV),and i really don't care. But all i care is whether i could produce antibody normally and if i can be sure i am fine and i would not turn to positive or aids one day(i mean if i don't put my self at HIV risk again ).I had a lovely girl friend,but i can't have unprotected sex even oral with her now ,not to mention the marry and making baby.

So now , i came here to ask that as my healthy status whether i could produce antibody normally and if i can be sure i am fine and i would not turn to positive or aids one day?

Really thanks Alex

Hello Alex,

As you suggest, you may well be a "healthy person" physically. However, psychologically you have a significant problem. You seem unable to accept the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence that you are HIV negative. Your six negative HIV-antibody tests out to 14 months following your extremely low-risk potential exposure are definitive, conclusive, excessive and WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. If you continue top worry instead of WOO-HOO, I suggest you seek counseling (psychotherapy) to help you confront your irrational and unwarranted fears.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes indeed you are physically well.)

FORGET THE D*$% COOKIES - BRING OUT THE MISTLETOE -- IM READY - oh, I'll donate after the mistletoe :)
If no one ejaculated, how large is the risk?