Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year
Dec 22, 2010
During this holy period, I pray that the humility of the shepherd, the wisdom of the wise men, and the peace and joyful triumph of the holy family be yours in abundance.
May the new year be filled with good health and greater success and may we never forget to celebrate the blessed thoughts that bring us together. Sincerely,
Response from Dr. Frascino
May the higher powers smile on us, one and all.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Genital Warts Ever Completely Go Away?
- Will Kissing Someone Who Has Chlamydia Infect Me?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Does A Shingles Rash Look Like?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Symptoms Of Herpes Sores Or Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.