Freking Out With Concern!!

Hi Dr. Bob you seem like a great guy and I will be more than happy to donate to your foundation. Doctors such as yourself should be supported in any cause. Partly why I want to ask you about my low 1 in 2 million risk, though I know you probably think that I am losing it, here it goes: I had recently kissed someone with no tongue just lip sucking (November 11), I kissed him before(June or July) but this time I thought maybe I should get tested (November 17)it came back negative, other than that I have had the same partner for eight years, following my testing (November 18 or 19) I had a a headache for three days (on and off) took some OTC meds, thought I may be coming down with a cold so I will catch it early, had me feeling a little lightheaded or weird, following that(November 22 or 23) I was doing my daily routine for eczema and put aloe vera on my neck and noticed a lump by my trachea and swollen tonsils...I FREAKED!!! Got all obsessed about HIV and have been reading non stop...noticed swollen glands in my neck on one side figured it was an infection especially since I developed a cough ( like one cough...not persistent occurs like every once in a while I may be playing mind games with myself since I developed this after I found out it could be a symptom of HIV) anyway I have lost some weight (6 or 7 lbs) went to the doctor (December 7) he put me on an antibitiotic now I have thrush and a yeast infection I am sure it's from the antibiotic...with that my question is could what I am going through be related to the kissing...could I have possibly contracted HIV got checked mono and strep both negative...it is now going on 4 weeks and my tonsils (both) and lymph glands (on one side of my neck) are still swollen neither are painful or red or spots just swollen to mainly the left one gets annoyed when I talk yell or sing for a while...could I have gotten tested too early...or are these issues completely unrelated

As the old song goes, "You must remember this, a kiss is just a kiss . . . as times goes by."

Kissing is not a risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. Your recent ailment is not HIV related. No way. No how. You're not exactly "losing it," but your worries are completely unwarranted. HIV is not your problem, OK?

Thanks for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Happy Holidays.

Converting to seropositive
Dr. Bob Please help (desperate) Will make donation next week