Converting to seropositive

I just been newly diagnosed as hiv +. Fist quick test result + and then I wait 1 week to know result of W. blot that shows reactive only reactive in 2 bands. Everything is new for me. What does it mean converting to seropostive? I have to wait 2 more weeks for viral and T cell counts (and lot of other tests)before considering treatment. My last negative test was 02-2010 and then I got this result on dec. thanks in advance for all your advise.

Becoming HIV seropositive means you have contracted HIV. I would suggest you learn more about HIV by reviewing the information on this site under the heading "The Basics," which can be found on The Body's homepage. There you will find chapters titled "Just Diagnosed," "What is HIV" and "HIV Medications." You should also establish care with an HIV specialist physician. She will provide you with additional information regarding HIV disease, perform a thorough evaluation and examination, and advise you regarding next steps.

Good luck. I'm here if you need me. OK?

Where is the cum?
Freking Out With Concern!!