Dec 22, 2010
if youve been vaccinated for hep b, can you still get hep c?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes. Hepatitis B and hepatitis C are two distinct viruses. Vaccination for hepatitis B protects you only from hepatitis B. (There is also a vaccine for hepatitis A.) However, we do not yet have a vaccine to immunize against hepatitis C.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Results Back?
- The First Symptoms Of Genital Warts Pictures
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.