Donated as promise, pls pls help a student out RE: 4th post in as many days eek!

Hi dr bob, Jus made a 25 dollar donation to your organization as promised in my post earlier post: "4th mail in as many days eeks" I hope e amount is alright as I'm still a student. Firstly, like to commend you on your work for sparing your time to others like me and giving crucial advice. Alas, again i may need another advice,I am concern dr bob, been having white tongue that seems to come on but not completely off I would scrap my tongue do all sorts of things to it I'm a non smoker and barely drink alcohol so I shldnt have a white tongue. Though I got tested at three months my white tongue makes me doubt e test. Im starting to think maybe e doc was in a rush and wanted to go home it was 840pmand almost closing time for e clinic, so I suspect he may have waited less than 20 mins. But I did hear e alarm ring but at that time I also realized that maybe it was too early? Ok rantings I know... So my qns is dear dr is the white tongue an ars symp in my case? Should I retest or can I trust my test??? Pls help I wanna wohoo and do e do with e gf again peacefully.... Pls pls reply? Thanks dr. and may u be healthy and hearty this festive season.

Your fears are unwarranted. There are many potential causes for a "white tongue." For instance, it could be due to dry mouth or postnasal drip or be completely normal. Your negative three-month HIV antibody test is definitive. HIV is not your problem, and it is not the cause of your white tongue. No way. No how. Your concerns about the doctor rushing your test are irrational. Additional testing is not warranted, but if you do decide to retest, the result will undoubtedly again be negative. If you continue to be worried about your tongue, see your general medical doctor or an ear, nose and throat (ENT) physician for an evaluation.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It is warmly appreciated.

Stop worrying. Start WOO-HOO-ing. Happy Holidays.

Herpes, Betrayal, Cervix Mysterys, and HIV risk--Oh my!!!
porn star/sex addict on the loose