HIV transmission through nasal spray
Dec 20, 2010
An HIV positive friend used my nasal spray a couple of days ago. And I used it the next morning - having forgotten that he used it. I'm very concerned. I don't know if there was blood on there, cause I didn't look at the tip before using. There was no visible blood after I used it - once I realized what I had done. Please let me know if there is a risk, thank you.
Response from Dr. Frascino
HIV does not survive very long outside the body. Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. But do advise your positively charged buddy he needs to buy his own nose spray.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- How Do You Get Rid Of Vaginal Cysts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.