FOLLOW UP ON MUSCLE WOMAN POSSIBLE WOO-HOO!!!

Dr. Bob,

Thanks for the response. In my worry after writing to you i tracked down the girl from that night. Turns out i mis-understood her. She had been off her period for almost a week and was just saying she was glad she was past that before we met. She still insisted that she was clean but said she never had tested before.

My question is if everything i was worried about you deemed unwarranted why did you recommend testing at the three month mark? Or did you suggest that assuming it would be the only thing to end my worry? And lastly, does the period misunderstanding change your assessment at all.

Thanks again it really helped me. I feel much better about retesting if that is what you indeed recommend. Expect a good donation in a few months. Thank you sir and god bless.

1. I recommended testing at the three-month mark, primarily for psychological peace of mind and because your 59-day test would not be considered definitive.

2. Yes.

3. Nope.

You're welcome again!

Happy Holidays.

UPDATED POST ON MUSCLE WOMAN!!!! I WILL DONATE WHEN I GET TAXES BACK Dec 19, 2010

Dr. Bob,

In case you did not see my original post. I will repost the details below.

I met this girl at a club a few months ago. We went back to her place and i stripped nude and got under the bed sheet. She stripped to panties and climbed on top of me and started riding my penis shaft. The head of my penis was never involved. A few times she stopped and flexed her vaginal muscles against my penis. I was shocked how much i could feel it.

Anyway, she got up to take off panties and put condom on and i noticed a few wet spots on the sheet located over the shaft of my penis. This freaked me out and i left. She assured she was clean. What i wanted to add was she had mentioned before we started anything that she had just finished her period that morning. I didn't notice any blood in these wet spots. I went home and showered thoroughly.

My three concerns are could she have forced her vaginal fluid through the sheet and through the skin of my shaft with her vaginal muscles? I am also worried that being so soon after her period that this may have increased my risk. Also, i have read where if you wipe off your penis too soon you could actually keep the virus alive by keeping it wet and help it spread. It was about ten minutes from the time i left her to getting in the shower. I don't live for from her. I am worried that i may have dragged the fluids to the head of my penis and down into the urethea in the shower.

In my paranoia i tested with anti-body test at 59 days and was negative. I plan to donate after i get my taxes done.

Perhaps the Bouncing Betty you picked up at your local Badda Bing had previously worked for Cirque du Soleil. That might explain the unusual muscle action. But even if she could climb a pole using only her love muscle, your fears that she could have "forced vaginal fluid through the sheet and through the skin of the shaft of your Mr. Happy with her vaginal muscles" is totally unwarranted. Your fears of transferring vaginal fluids from Mr. Happy's shaft to the urethra while showering are also completely unwarranted. Your negative HIV-antibody test at day 59 is extremely encouraging. I would suggest you repeat your HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark for a definitive test result. I'm very confident the result will again be negative.

Thank you for your tax-deductible gift to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your conclusive three-month HIV test will remain negative.

Good luck. Happy Holidays.

Donation - - - Please Answer SIR!
Unprotected oral exposure - follow up . Have donated 200$