Donation - - - Please Answer SIR!

Well Dr. Bob, I have not been on here to ask a question in over 5 years. But foolishly I was at a strip club, there was no penetration of my penis or fingers anywhere on the girls, and my pants did not come off, nor my boxers. I however did get several lap dances, and the girls used little cloth's in addition to my pants and boxers. I touched one girl near the vagina, but did not touch the vagina itself. I also rubbed their breasts. One girl put her finger in her butt and probably rubbed her body, she pushed her butt cheek on my lips. My mouth was not open. I also briefly licked one girls nipple, for about 5 seconds, and closed mouth kissed her neck. Is there any risk here given that these girls have alot of men fondle them per night, and I put her nipple in my mouth, and also given that she probably rubbed her vagina and then rubbed her breast?

Essentially, is there any risk from getting the lap dance, and the juices permeating through my pants?

Is there any risk that I may have touched my penis when I went to the bathroom and some of her juices got on my penis?

Is there any risk from licking her nipple or from her ass cheek?

PLEASE ANSWER I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT>

Five years? Really? It seems like only yesterday!

1. Your HIV-acquisition risk from the activities described is nonexistent.

2. Nope.

3. Nope.

Relax Max. All is well, including you. See ya in about five years or so, OK?

Be well. Happy Holidays.

Hollywood Actress Needs Dr. Bob Badly - Horrific Dental Experience! Will Donate!
FOLLOW UP ON MUSCLE WOMAN POSSIBLE WOO-HOO!!!