Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Donation - - - Please Answer SIR!
Dec 20, 2010

Well Dr. Bob, I have not been on here to ask a question in over 5 years. But foolishly I was at a strip club, there was no penetration of my penis or fingers anywhere on the girls, and my pants did not come off, nor my boxers. I however did get several lap dances, and the girls used little cloth's in addition to my pants and boxers. I touched one girl near the vagina, but did not touch the vagina itself. I also rubbed their breasts. One girl put her finger in her butt and probably rubbed her body, she pushed her butt cheek on my lips. My mouth was not open. I also briefly licked one girls nipple, for about 5 seconds, and closed mouth kissed her neck. Is there any risk here given that these girls have alot of men fondle them per night, and I put her nipple in my mouth, and also given that she probably rubbed her vagina and then rubbed her breast?

Essentially, is there any risk from getting the lap dance, and the juices permeating through my pants?

Is there any risk that I may have touched my penis when I went to the bathroom and some of her juices got on my penis?

Is there any risk from licking her nipple or from her ass cheek?

PLEASE ANSWER I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT>

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Five years? Really? It seems like only yesterday!

1. Your HIV-acquisition risk from the activities described is nonexistent.

2. Nope.

3. Nope.

Relax Max. All is well, including you. See ya in about five years or so, OK?

Be well. Happy Holidays.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Hollywood Actress Needs Dr. Bob Badly - Horrific Dental Experience! Will Donate!
Next
FOLLOW UP ON MUSCLE WOMAN POSSIBLE WOO-HOO!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.