Hollywood Actress Needs Dr. Bob Badly - Horrific Dental Experience! Will Donate!

Dr. Bob,

I had a post under my tooth break of today and had to go to my dentist on a Sunday. So now I lost my whole crown. During the procedure to grind and cut a new post -. I noticed my dentist accidentally ripped his glove. Ok. No Problem, he put on a new glove. After the procedure, when he removed his gloves off, I noticed that he had a scratch on his finger where he ripped the glove. It was not a scratch from the drill. He told me he got that from playing with his dog last week, plus he had some larger scabs on his hand from the dog as well. Here is my concern. Assuming that my dentist is HIV+ and he had his hands in that shape and they were in my mouth. My gums did bleed. 1.) Worst case scenario, My dentist is HIV+ What are the chances of catching HIV virus from this? One more thing Dr. Bob. After the procedure, he had me do a hydrogen peroxide rinse because ALL my teeth are cosmetic crowns. They are all like this because I am an actress and mainly have them for the Entertainment Industry. So he gives me this bottle that I touched along with putting it up to my mouth which I am sure the bottle hit my mouth (remember my lips and gums bleeding). Now here is this question. I do have some UNCOVERED scratches on my hands as well from being on the set today and I am now touching this bottle in which I don't know how many people could have touched this after their own hands were in their bleeding mouths. I know mine were. Plus the bottle hit (COMPLETELY TOUCHED) my bleeding mouth when I tried to spray this solution in my mouth.. I got deeply concerned about this situation. One thing I do know for sure. This is a Sunday and this whole procedure happened at 4:30 PM. The last time he saw any patients in that office - which he showed me he had seven in a row - the Dentist got out of his office at 1:00 PM. So there is 3 hrs difference in between anybody else in that office and myself being there 3 hours later. If there was anything on that bottle that could have hit my scratched up hand. 2.)Worst case scenario, If everybody touched that bottle was HIV+ and any HIV+ fluids hit that bottle. What are the chances of me getting the HIV virus this way? What about the bottle hitting my mouth? What if somebody else had HIV+ virus at the 12:30 appointment and used that same bottle and it hit their mouth?? (Bleeding Lips and Gums) Now it hit my mouth (bleeding lips and gums). What are the chances of me catching the HIV virus from this? Let's just assume my Dentist is HIV Positive and in all this that has happened as I described - In every situation I was in from my Dentist being HIV+ to all the people ( if they were all HIV+) that not only touched that same bottle that touched with my scratched up UNCOVERED hand to the bottle hitting my (BLEEDING LIPS & GUMS) mouth. 3.)Worst case scenario, If everybody that used that bottle was a HIV+ person, the bottle hit their mouth in the same condition mine was in (bleeding lips & gums), and some HIV+ fluid got on the bottle and hit my mouth...What are the chances of me catching the HIV virus like this? Remember - His last appt. was at 12:30 - my appointment was at 4:00. Is this enough time to go by? Sorry for rambling on but I want you to answer these questions in the Worst conditions so I truly know what I should do? What my options are. Should I test and quickly get on PEP? What should I do?

I Know you read every question and I appreciate your kindness and taking a look at mine. Maybe we will meet someday backstage at the Oscars, Emmys, or any other events. If you ever attend - let me know - I would love to meet the Famous Doctor.

Have a Wonderful Day,

Jill

Hello Jill,

1. Nonexistent.

2. Nonexistent. Nonexistent. Nonexistent.

3. Nonexistent.

Should you get HIV tested? No.

Should you take PEP? Absolutely not.

HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Attending the Oscars, Emmys and Tony Awards is always a treat. By the way, a "famous doctor" gets absolutely no attention at those events!

Be well. Stay well. Noel.

How long does it take?
Donation - - - Please Answer SIR!