Please Help me.

Hi Dr Bob. How are you? I hope all is well. Dr, I want to know if this activity I had last night carries HIV risk, I had protected intercourse with a woman roughly time 2 minutes long oral unprotected, I have score around my thing and she has cut in the middle of her tongue, but there was no blood. Condoms were properly used no breaks, I am worried because she told me that she has AIDS after saying that she run away. Question is this cuts during 2mins of oral without bleeding, are am I in the risk of HIV? Please Ill make a huge donation please. Thank you

In general unprotected insertive oral sex carries only a very slight risk for HIV acquisition. Extenuating circumstances, such as local trauma or certain concurrent STDs, can increase the potential risk somewhat. Without being able to evaluate the "score around (your) thing" or the "cut" in the middle of your partner's tongue, I cannot provide an accurate assessment of potential increased risk. That there was no bleeding noted is encouraging.

The "protected intercourse" would be considered "protected," assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break).

Due to the potential extenuating circumstances, I would advise you get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The statistical odds remain very much in your favor that you did not contract the virus.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated during this season of giving. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive HIV test is negative.

Good luck. Happy Holidays.

That time of the year again ..ho ho ho!
The Eternal Quest (HERPES AND HIV, 2010)