That time of the year again ..ho ho ho!
Dec 19, 2010
Though a bit early, wanted to take a minute to wish you and all the wonderful people at The Body a very merry christmas and a splendid 2011!
After 2 negative HIV tests over a period of 2 years and 2 months and to your encouragement, advice and wishes I am happy that I am more wiser and positive minded (hopefully) like you.
P.S: Wish that Santa brings a cure to HIV from the north pole soon :)
Response from Dr. Frascino
You and I have the same thing on our Christmas wish list.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Severe Chest Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Woman's Breast?
- Can You Take Bactrim For A Sore Throat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.