|That time of the year again ..ho ho ho!
Dec 19, 2010
Though a bit early, wanted to take a minute to wish you and all the wonderful people at The Body a very merry christmas and a splendid 2011!
After 2 negative HIV tests over a period of 2 years and 2 months and to your encouragement, advice and wishes I am happy that I am more wiser and positive minded (hopefully) like you.
P.S: Wish that Santa brings a cure to HIV from the north pole soon :)
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You and I have the same thing on our Christmas wish list.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Scared To Death
- Is Herpes A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be Ars
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.