my ex has hiv and didn't tell me

I had unprotected receptive anal sex with my boyfriend which was very prolonged he was uncircumsied and he made me bleed. That night we also had vaginal sex. Then had vaginal sex 4 more times unprotected it was rough and prolonged. I found out later he was hiv positive. What is my risk. I have been sick on and off the past two months. Thank you for your help.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is significant. I would recommend HIV testing now, as you've been ill for the past two months. Because your exposure was significant -- unprotected receptive anal sex with bleeding plus four episodes of unprotected receptive vaginal sex, which was "rough and prolonged," with an uncircumcised partner confirmed to be positively charged -- you will need HIV testing at both the three- and six-month marks from the date of last exposure.

Good luck. I'm here if you need me.

Can dengue fever or tetanus shot cause HIV false positive?
Afraid I acquired HIV