Apr 29, 2001
If you shared cocaine straws with a HIV+ person, is it possible mucous from the straw could pass the virus to others? And is it high risk? If the person had a high viral oad?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Please see my response to "Sharing cocaine straw w/ HIV+ person" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/TransmissionNon/Q9745.qna).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Touching Vomit Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.