Just a note to say
Dec 18, 2010
Although I have not written, thank you, appreciate you, salute you, commend you, and pray your strength to continue on your diligent mission to educate and provide emotional, factual and pyschological support to thousands of people around the world! You are a hero and I thank you again.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thank you for your very kind comments. They are warmly appreciated. But me a hero? Nah. I'm just your average positively-charged, hopelessly-optimistic cyber-sexpert providing scientific explanations and the occasional witty retort concerning humankind's favorite pastime.
Be well. Stay well. Happy Thankschristkwanzaakkah.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching Someone Else's Sperm?
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- Can A Person With HIV Take Vitamin B12?
- Getting Rid Of Hypersensitivity Reaction
- How Do I Know If I Have Genital Warts?
- How To Treat Gonorrhea When You Are Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.