condom slip n ready to donate

hello sir i m from asia i had sex with bargirl my condom was slip when i withdrew my penis i remmember only the head of my penis was coverd n my foreskin comes in contact i am uncircumcised male i have foreskin bt my penis head was covered pls give answer 50$ donation is promise

If the business end of your tallywhacker (the head) remained covered in latex, you can consider the sex "protected." If your foreskin came in contact with vaginal fluids, there would be some degree of risk and HIV testing at the three-month mark would be warranted.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are now and will always be HIV free!

Good luck. Happy Holidays.

unprotected oral exposure - please answer - will donate 200$
Doctors in Berlin claim to have found a "cure" for HIV (BERLIN PATIENT, 2010) (TIMOTHY BROWN, THE BERLIN PATIENT, 2010)