Dec 18, 2010
About a week ago i had anal sex with a guy, cum inside his butt. now a week later im sick with sore throat and stuffy nose, do you think i might have a hiv?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
If you had unprotected insertive anal sex, you have placed yourself at risk for STDs, including HIV. Why would you do that? You will need an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. Time to wise up dude. Stop playing sexual Russian Roulette.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.