she's positive but says it's ok not to use protection

hi..my name is leon..i jus start seein this lady; she tells me she has hiv but they caught in in da first stage; now her immune system is higher than the average; she tests negative now..she says i cant catch nuttn from her usin no protection but no anal..plz tell me how true this is because im illiterate in this dept..:)

Hello Leon,

There are only two possibilities here:

1. Your lady's HIV test was a false-positive and subsequent tests confirm she never actually contracted the virus. She would test HIV negative now if that were the case. This scenario is unlikely if indeed she is telling you "she has HIV."

2. Your lady is woefully misinformed or completely disingenuous. If she contracted HIV and tested HIV positive, including confirmatory tests, she indeed has the virus and is infectious! She may be confused about HIV-antibody testing (diagnostic testing) and HIV viral load testing (monitoring tests for HIV-positive folks). It is possible she has an "undetectable" HIV viral load. This does not mean that she is cured or that she is no longer able to pass the infection on to others. It merely means the level of virus in her blood is below the level of detection of the particular test used. Advise your girlfriend if she is HIV positive she remains infectious. If she doesn't believe you, tell her to check with her HIV doctor.

Leon, because your girlfriend is HIV infected, she could pass the virus on to you if you have unsafe sex. Do not have sex without using a latex condom.

Test Result Negative... Can I Woo-Hoo now? RE: Precum-filled Penis tip touched stripper's body...Pls help...worried sick!
anal sex