Test Result Negative... Can I Woo-Hoo now? RE: Precum-filled Penis tip touched stripper's body...Pls help...worried sick!

Thank You Dr Bob for your reply.

Just for putting all my fears to rest, as per your advice, I got myself tested using a Tri-Dot Rapid test today and the result came back to be non-reactive. It is the 103rd day since my strip-bar incident.

I am currently in India, and hence got tested here only, and the strip bar incident happened in Montreal, Canada.

My question is, is the non-reactive result definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able, and is any more testing necessary?

Please reply Doc. ........I will be eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thank you for being such an awesome person who is helping idiots like me from all the stress we go through after a stupid mistake.

Waiting for your reply....

WOO-HOO! Your results are conclusive. No additional testing is warranted.

Happy Holidays.

@ 6 mos. WB indeterminate p18reactive
she's positive but says it's ok not to use protection