Unprotected Insertive Partner, Brief Encounter. Please Help

3 weeks ago today, I had a brief encounter with a man where we had unprotected anal sex. I was the top and entered him 3 different times for limited amount of time, 5 to 10 thrusts each time and it lasted all of about 5 min, total. We were in a shower and using a shampoo/conditioner as lubrication.

The Facts:

~I am circumcised with a healthy penis no cuts or scars. ~I did not cum in him. ~There were no visible signs of blood. ~In several different conversations since, he has assured me he tested negative 2 months ago, gets tested every 6 months and plays safe. ~ I tested a week later, to insure my negative status up to this encounter and will practice abstinence until the end of my window period, when I will test again.

I was wondering what my level of risk is, were he wrong and is indeed positive?

Thanks Dr. Bob!

Your brief-encounter buddy claims to be HIV negative and that he "plays safe." However, he let you play hide the pickle in his backdoor without a condom three times while in the shower using only shampoo/conditioner as lubrication??? Hmm. This seems a bit incongruous, doncha think?

Your HIV-acquisition risk is unprotected insertive anal sex with a partner of unknown HIV status. Even without popping your cork, this is considered risky business. HIV testing is warranted at the three-month mark.

hiv Insti 60 seconds rapid test
Paying it forward.