Posible Infection!!! I wonder how I can make a donation to his foundation to live outside the U.S.?

Hello Dr. Bob! It's okay with Mr.? I wonder how I can make a donation to his foundation to live outside the U.S., in my case in Brazil! We talked a few days, Mr. answered my question with the title "Posible Infection". I had unprotected sex with an ex. girlfriend (vaginal penetration) on 11/10 on 18/10 I had a sore throat and fever of 37.8 C, I told the whole story to my pulmonologist and he requested a blood test which accused Leukocytosis with neutrophilia, he said bacterial infection . After treatment with anti-inflammatory my blood counts normalized. I made an ELISA test at 11 days and two more by immunochromatography and another 35 days to 45 days after exposure and were not Reagent, I'm waiting 90 days for the next test. I convinced my ex. girlfriend doing a test also her chemiluminescence 4th Generation at 46 days after our contact, also not Reagent. I wonder if it is possible that neck pain and fever have been the result of the virus has entered my body in those seven days after exposure and have only affected my CD4 lowering my defenses and allowing the bacterial infection or my body should have shown symptoms of virus infection as Lymphocytosis and thrombocytopenia that were characteristic of the acute phase? I'm using the Mr. because here we have no expert on HIV / AIDS! I'm very worried, every day is a torture for 90 days until the conclusive test! Thank you and congratulations on Dr. Mr. his work and his colleagues are very attentive to everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May God let you continue with this great work!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is extremely remote, considering your partner (your ex-girlfriend) tested HIV negative at day 46 and you have tested HIV negative at day 45. Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Therefore you can't rely on them. Your theory about the bacterial infection is not correct.

Relax Max and stop worrying. The odds are now astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from sex with your ex! I'm very confident your definitive three-month test will be negative.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Donations from Brazil can be made via credit card, PayPal, money order, cash, cashier's check or direct wire transfer. Thank you for your interest in helping others in desperate need. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your conclusive three-month HIV-antibody test remains negative.

Mental Trauma in first 3 Months
bonjour !