|HIV CURE COST $200,000
Dec 14, 2010
HI DR BOB PLEASE KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK YOU DO FOR US HIVERS.... I WAS READING ON GOOGLE THAT A CURE FOR HIV COULD COST UP TO $200,000 DOLLARS.... I COULD NEVER AFFORD THIS TYPE OF MONEY... IS THIS TRUE ???
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Unfortunately $200,000 or even $200,000,000,000 cannot cure HIV/AIDS. Currently there is no cure at any price. Check out the chapter in the archives of this forum for a more complete discussion of potential HIV/AIDS cures.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Possible Infection Should I Wait Before Getting A Blood Test For Hepatitis C?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv With Hangnail
- What Percentage Of People Could Be A Hpv Carrier?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
- Could Very Small Bumps Be Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.