HELP - Condom break

Dear Dr. Robert I am writing to u in full confidence to be confidential talk between me and you. I went to thailand and returned today. Read couple of your article in site. My story goes this way. I was having sex with uzbekistan hooker. While doing so finally ended. When i came out saw condom to be rolled over on the bottom of my penis. It was in total 1-2 mins. A shock went through me . I straight away asked her of being HIV or aids positive to which she said that she is not. She had three kids and one kid is just one year old what she explained me as answer to my continous asking. She showed me the picture. I went and washed my penis with soap and water. I dont take her words right as being of hooker. I have done the biggest mistake of my life. This accident what i call.. Will i have chance to get HIV or AIDS ? Any measures to prevent. Its 48th hour i am writing to you.

What are the steps next i should take.

Your guidance will be very much valuable to me . I am unmarried 30 yr. adult. Has many more things in life do than getting in cluthes of this diseases.

HELP ME is i have to say you.

Waiting curiously for your reply.

You can have complete confidence that our discussion will be kept absolutely confidential among you, me and the entire cyberspace universe, OK?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the condoms being "rolled over on the bottom of my penis" If the business end of your throbbing tallywhacker (the head) stayed covered by the latex condom, you can consider your Uzbekistani sexperience to be "protected." If the condom broke and your Mr. Happy was exposed to potentially infectious Uzbekistani hooker vaginal fluids, you would have some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV.

My advice is that you level with your wife. This is not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do. You should use latex condoms with your wife until your HIV-negative status can be reconfirmed. You should get routine STD screening as well as an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The statistical odds remain very much in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this "biggest mistake of your life."

With only the details provided, I cannot make a determination as to whether nPEP would be warranted. (Most likely not.) If you are concerned and are still within the 72-hour treatment window, you could check with a local emergency room or HIV specialist. The physician will ask additional questions to ascertain if your condom failed and the likelihood of a significant exposure. He will advise if nPEP should be considered.

Oral Sex (m2m)
info needed on Baarizis