Oral Sex (m2m)

Hi Doc. I don't normally do this, but was alone with a guy in a steam room and one thing led to another, and he gave me about 20 seconds or oral sex before I stopped him. I know the risks for HIV are low through this, but I guess I'm looking for reassurance during the next 2 months (this was a month ago and it's been making me a bit anxious). I know the way HIV could be transmitted is if blood were involved. I didn't have any cuts on my penis and I have no idea what was going on his his mouth (his gums or cuts in his mouth) but he looked fine. I know have urethral pain at the tip of my penis, which my doctor just gave me cipro for (in case it's an STD), but while I can live with that, I'm really concerned about possibility to get HIV through this encounter (which I could kick myself for getting myself into in the first place). Thanks so much for your time and for your willingness to answer

Another "one thing led to another in the steamroom" resulting in an anonymous blowjob. You're like the fifth one this week! Can someone please let our horned-up curious readers know the location of this particular "steamroom with benefits"?

The HIV-acquisition risk from a 20-second episode of unprotected "steamy" insertive oral sex is remote. If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are beyond astronomical that you did not contract HIV from your brief blowjob no matter how steamy it was.

HIV most infectious first 49 days?
HELP - Condom break