I'm Really Scared

Here's what happened about a month ago I met a guy on the internet and we had oral sex he did ejaculate in my mouth and I spit out most of it but did swallow some. About 1 1/2 weeks later I came down with what seemed like the flu for about 4 days with a high fever, headaches, and muscle pain. Then about 5 days later I met another guy on the internet and we had oral sex, with no ejaculation, and then anal sex where I was the bottom we did use a condom but it broke and we didn't find out until about a minute later then we stopped, also didn't cum inside me. Now it's been a week since that and I've had a sore neck and the lower left side of my back has been sore. Also, I've had a sore throat the past 3 or 4 days and recently I've noticed there are white spots on my tonsils and the back of my throat. The first guy I was with I asked to get tested and later that day he said he had a rapid test come back negative. The second guy said he was tested 2 weeks before our encounter and he said his tests were negative, but he's the one I'm most worried about. I'm scheduled to see a doctor next week, but I know it's too soon to test for HIV so PLEASE tell me what you think because I've been freaking out the past week.

Oral sex carries only a low risk for HIV acquisition. Receptive anal sex with a broken condom carries a much higher risk for HIV, even without ejaculation. Consequently, HIV testing is warranted. That your partners, at least by report, are HIV negative and that your potential exposure due to the condom failure was brief would lower the risk somewhat. You will need an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark from the date of last possible exposure (Internet Guy #2).

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. The reason to test (and/or worry) is related to risk exposure, not whether "symptoms" occur.

You should also consider a STD screen.

Bonjour M. Frascino - VIH & sexe oral.
could i have hpv