Further to the question about Nurse exposed to HIV+ blood
Dec 13, 2010
Ty so much for your response, it has reassured my mind. And yes, I did speak with the Physician at the hospital and he too agreed with you that there are no concerns regarding transmission as there were no needle sticks, open wounds on my skin or contact with mucous membranes.
Thanks for all that you do here. I enjoy the intelligent answers with a twist of humour that you provide in this forum.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks and kind comments. Both are warmly appreciated. I'm glad your second opinion agreed with my assessment!
Be well. Stay well. Noel?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.