Oral sex now scare as hell - will donate

Hi Doc! On 10/25 I received oral sex from this girl. I have a small wound under my penis when i get home. After 4 week i found out she hiv positive. I test on 11/29 with rapid oral test, 12/6 i go see my doc, get my blood test for std and hiv and both negative. The problem is that i have 3 lump and white coat in the back of my tongue. What are the chance i catch hiv? Should i test again at 3 month mark?

HIV-antibody tests taken before the three-month mark are not considered definitive. Consequently you'll need to retest at the three-month mark.

The lumps on the back of your tongue are most likely taste buds! Show them to your doctor if you are concerned.

Thanks for your tax-deductible support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation ( It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test remains negative.

Good luck. Happy Holidays.

The Easiest Question You've Ever Answered
Further to the question about Nurse exposed to HIV+ blood