|The Easiest Question You've Ever Answered
Dec 13, 2010
To the best of your knowledge, if there is NO new exposure, has a 'fluffernutter', ever gone from Negative to Positive. Thank you, James
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Be well. Stay well. Noel?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do I Have To Take A Hiv Test For Immigration Change Of Status Or Marriage In The Usa?
- Jogging For Exercise When You Have Peripheral Neuropathy
- Hiv And Cbc Levels In Blood Test
- How To Have Safe Sex With Hiv Patient?
- Can You Catch Hiv From Sharing Drinks?
- Living With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.