|The Easiest Question You've Ever Answered
Dec 13, 2010
To the best of your knowledge, if there is NO new exposure, has a 'fluffernutter', ever gone from Negative to Positive. Thank you, James
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Be well. Stay well. Noel?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Stinging Pain A Sign Of HIV?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.