Happy Holidays, my friend!

Hey Doc!!!!

I'm here to wish you and all of yours, wonderful hollidays! I wish you can have a WONDERFUL new year, my friend.

Doc, this was a hard year. Not only because of my "mental" issues with hiv, but also because of a lot of other things. And I own you so much that I just can't explain or pay even in one million years.

What you do here and in your foundation is just wonderful.

And to you, that is reading this and are a "worried well" just as me, please, please, do something: help. Help not only yourself, searching and asking answers in this forum, but also other people, that also needs help. Join the "fight", join the "war"! I'm in, doc, and you can always count on me.

I made my montly donation, my friend. I'm waiting for a new year bonus and if it really comes, I'll make another one.

This is my way to join this war, doc. I try to donate as much as I can, and I try to disseminate the knowledge that you gave me.

I know that this is a little start, but that's why I told everyone must join in. A lot of "littles" make a solid "lot".

So, doc, thank you again. And have wonderful holidays!!!!!

All the best

your BFF Brazilian Guy

PS: Tomorrow will be my birthday. And I wish to share this with you, my friend!

Hey BFF Brazilian Guy,

Warmest holiday wishes to you as well. And thanks for encouraging others to join our HIV awareness and prevention efforts. HIV remains 100% fatal, but also 100% preventable. If we all did our part, we could stop HIV cold in its tracks.

Thanks for your ongoing support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

Finally: Feliz Aniversario! Parabens!

Happy Health Holidays.

I just found out my boyfriend is HIV positive , what do I do? (PREGNANCY: HIV POSITIVE MALE AND HIV NEGATIVE FEMALE 2010)
HIV or Hep C from Handling Hospital Blanket/Sheet?