body of an hiv infected person
Dec 12, 2010
would like to see how an infected person looks like
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure. Take a peek at my smiling photo on this site. That's how an HIV-infected person looks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Urine?
- What Std Causes Hair Loss?
- Can Someone Get Stds By Touching Another Person's Sperm?
- Fear Of Hiv From Accidental Spit In The Eye
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.