A graduate student seeking hel....transfered $40...ref #8SP0xxxxxxxx

Hello Dr. B, Please please help me I am 27 m from South Asia, doing my graduation here In US, I had protected sex with an escort last week. The whole episode did not last not more then 2-3 min. She gave me oral and then took my penis inside her Vagina for couple of 30 sec or so. I ejected (outside). This was my first time I never had sex with escort and now I am afraid that I might have caught some infection as I see some symptom. 1. Pain in under arm. 2. Pain in wrist. 3. Dry tongue, intermittent diarrhea 4. Fatigue. 5. Pain in my left ball

Now I am scared doc that I might have got infected, I get these feel that I might have not used the condom properly what if there was a whole in the condom, though I used a latex condom. I didnt ejaculated inside her as I remember, I just took off the condom and flushed it, is this a risk as I did not clean my part, I was wearing my inner garment though. I called up the girl and ask her HIV status, she is saying she is -ve and dont have any disease. I had a cut in my hand very small not bleeding, I touch her lower lips did not inset my finger inside her Vagina. Is this a risk as well. I have been to General Physician here and he said I am safe but I dont know, I am tensed, I cant concentrate, I am Graduate student here in Illinois my exams are nearing and I cant concentrate please help me doc. I wrote you many times but please reply to this.

Protected sex is indeed protected, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break. I have no way of knowing over the Internet if you used the condom properly or not.

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV and are most likely caused by guilt and anxiety.

If you remain concerned, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are astronomically on your side that you did not contract HIV from this sexperience.

Can a person that had PCP and a CD4 of 58 when diagnosed become a distance runner?
inconclusive results